Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Baby! It's been busy...

I have had a hectic, yet exciting couple of weeks! The overall reception to Visual Musings Photography has been fantastic, and it really has been keeping me on my toes, with wonderful sessions, questions and a little bit of creative stuff too. I've had two absolutely wonderful Maternity sessions in the past weeks. Each set of parents-to-be adding their unique flare.

2 weekends ago my session was with a couple expecting their first baby. They were looking for something artistic and moody, which really helped me push my lighting skills, and the results were amazing...

purple lotus

35 weeks

This past weekend I had a fun, and very relaxed session with my beautiful sister-in-law. It was a completely different atmosphere working with her than other moms because I know her. She even brought me coffee! I haven't had a chance to go through all the session yet, but the few I've looked through make me very excited to see the rest!

baby blanket

Her hubby and their first baby stopped by near the end for a few family shots too...this big fuzzball has so much energy it's hard to catch him sitting still!

EM_0308

This coming weekend is going to be busy, but very exciting. Friday I will be heading over to my Brother-in-law's house to take some family photos in honour of their daughter's 3rd month birthday on the 6th. And Saturday I am shooting a very exciting wedding with the help of a colleague. It is going to be such an amazing day, and I can't wait to share! And last this weekend, but certainly not least, Joel and I will be celebrating 11 years together...where does the time go!

No comments: